What we do today impacts the next seven generations....
· Youth and families are the local experts in their own community and have important contributions to make to the
planning, implementation and evaluation of health programs and services.
· Data belongs to the community from which it is generated and is returned to communities so that it can be used to promote the health and wellbeing of its citizens.
· Intellectual property rights are shared among partners. It takes all of us working together to support community growth.
· Generosity is important for our wellness and ability to maintain balance. Giving back through capacity building and workforce development is a major focus of all projects.
· Building upon the strengths of the community is more powerful than focusing on the deficits alone.
· It takes a decade to make change last. Partnerships are built for the long-term.
· We are all a part of the community and have important contributions to make.